Monday, June 7, 2010

Loving My New Home... XBOX, Not So Much

Been trying to set up wireless network for the XBOX via my Vodacom 3G account for past two or more hours, with no success. Adnitting defeat now and heading off to bed shortly to carry on reading Terry Pratchet's Nation. Think a call to Telkom is needed to get ADSL sorted for the cottage; there's just no point fart arsing about with 3G, but I really would have liked to at least connect to unlock my arcade titles again :(

Anyhoo, all my stuff is now finally in - they delivered Saturday at about 4 and Nicole helped me organise the place; it really looks and feels like home now so I am super happy! Spent yesterday drinking beers and tequila and apple sours with Guy playing Guitar Hero, was great fun :)

Today actually got some productive work done for a change - amazing how settling down and having things organised just makes life more organised in general and changes your attitude immediately. Now it's not "uurgh what to do what to do" it's "shite, is that the time already?". Far more preferable to the months that have gone previously :)

I have many plans for this place as I plan to stay here for a long time to come. Things to do:
- ADSL line
- Super Mario Brothers game wall mural
- install shelves in "lounge" for gaming and movie related collectibles
- install shelves outside by entrance gate for herb pot plants
- attempt to do a decent shop for the "cooking for one" mind set LOL

It's going to be fun :)

Todays "interest" is all about ME!!! Pics of the new place below.

















No comments:

Post a Comment