Thursday, July 15, 2010

Almost weekend!!

Feeling much better since Tuesday thanks to friends with logic and late night chats :) I did get another sms Wednesday basically thanking me for f'ing up his life and making him lose everything including his job. Whether he has actually lost his job or not I don't know, I did not respond and won't be doing so. Any shit he's in is self inflicted, and I'm finally starting to feel and beleive that it isn't my responsibility.

Wendy came up after that sms and asked if I wanted to go to the park with her and we took the digs along - turns out there is an orsm park a 5 minute drive from here and it's really cool. Nice large expanse of grass and tress and it is elevated which provides a good view of the area. That was nice to see - I often get rather sick of the fact that this town is so f'n flat .... the horizon looks so unfinished after being used to mountains most of my adult life.

Also been going to the gym regularly and am enjoying it again; nice to be active. Work seems to be on the verge of doing well, I just need to keep pushing. Meeting tomorrow so hopefully I can get some business back on track again and some new lines listed.

I haven't been doing any gaming at all - must get back to that. Reading has also fallen by the wayside for the most part, I tend to just read when I go to sleep at the moment. I blame the internet. I've gotten ridiculously hooked on Frontierville - damn you Zynga!!! LOL Also started chatting to somebody I "met" via Badoo - very cool ex Capetonian now living in the UK. I suppose I like the safety of chatting to somebody far away - it's safe :) Has a great sense of humour and very similar tastes and ways of thinking. Of course that could be BS but as it's all imagination and online anyway it makes no difference to me - it's just good clean fun :)

Still missing Warwick, or at least the idea of Warwick / somebody who is just that comfortable to be around with no expectations placed on you is a breath of fresh air.

Hmmmm... looks like I'll be going to bed now after all - was debating watching some more telly, but the power has just gone out. Thanks Eskom! Candle is lit and I have approximately an hour or two (I never recall) on this battery. Proably best just to get into bed and see if I'm ale to read by candle light.

Sweet dreams all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment