Monday, August 2, 2010

I'm still alive!!

Damn cold knocked me out for most of the week, but thankfully seems to have scuttled off now. Just in time too - a busy week ahead. Weekend was good fun though, was Charlene's 30th birthday party at a venue in Pretoria that was quite cool. Didn't think I'd enjoy it much what with not knowing anyone she does but actually had a really fun time :) Didn't do much of anything else this weekend past; was too busy recovering first from the cold and then the hangover LOL

This week I have Nel arriving on Wednesday affternoon, that eve we're going to go braai with Reen and Ian. Thursday I potentially have breakfast with boss and have to head to a customer at 10am, not sure about rest of day. Friday morning collect Lyon from airport, then Shereen, Nel, Lyon and myself hopefully doing the JHB zoo thing, that eve drop Nel in Randburg so she can have a braai at one of her friend's places and Lyon and I will probably go visit with Reen and Ian until nel ready to be collected as he wants to see them while he is here. Saturday morning drop Nel at airport, Saturday evening Doors with Shereen, Ian,Lyon and Danny :) Monday morning drop Lyon at airport. Fun times ahead :) Don't be surprised if it's another week until next update!

No comments:

Post a Comment