Wednesday, February 12, 2014

NOT BUYING THE LCHF / BANTING "HYPE"?

If you, up until now, have not felt the need or urge to learn more about it, WHY THE F NOT?

No, seriously, you're doing yourself a disservice. I give you this gift in an effort to mend your erroneous ways dear interwebs voyeur - it's Sharon, my work bestie, after 6 weeks of Banting, and yes, I have her permission to post this here. We've all seen before / after photos', but this is somebody I work with and know personally, and this is a post that is not sponsored or paid for in any way shape or form.


Right, NOW are you interested? Thought so :) Sharon's done a lovely summary on her blog with all the links and resources you'd need to get started on LCHF / Banting titled "LCHF - What I'm Doing", enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment